Le titre complet de ce livre édité par la Fraenkel Gallery de New York est Eye of the Beholder - Photographs from the Collection of Richard Avedon.
Cet ouvrage est un recueil de 5 fascicules thématiques présentés dans un emboîtage souple :
- Vol.1 : Diane Arbus (36 pages - 14 illustrations)
- Vol.2 : The Countess de Castiglione (44 pages - 18 illustrations)
- Vol.3 : Peter Hujar (24 pages - 8 illustrations)
- Vol.4 : Irving Penn (44 pages - 18 illustrations)
- Vol.5 : Etcetera (92 pages - 45 illustrations)
Fraenkel Gallery, 2006
Neuf sous blister - Aucun défaut
Warning: Last books in stock!
From the publisher : "Susan Sontag once referred to her library as “the inside of my head…a map of my brain.” If a library does indeed function as a sort of x-ray of one’s preoccupations, the library of Diane Arbus offers fascinating insights into her personal interests and obsessions. Through exquisite reproductions presented in a unique accordion...
Publisher's presentation: "Celebrated and revered by artists, the work of Peter Hujar remains something of a public secret, but his photographs dealing with sex and eroticism, made between the years 1969 and 1986, have come to define a certain era in New York. Today they are widely considered to be among his finest and most radical work. Hujar’s view of...