N/A - AV0235
Third Issue of Halogénure, periodical about analog photography – Portfolios, interviews, essays. French only.
Three booklets: Experiments, Belgium, Cyanotype
Warning: Last books in stock!
The texts (articles & interviews) in this magazine about photography are in French only.
.Cahier 03a - 62 pages - Experiments.
- Editorial "La Lumière La Matière La Manière" by Jean Fournier
- Series Primitive Acids and interview with Thomas "Toums" Gosset
- "En direct de la chambre noire", interview with Grégoire Oustry
- Series De Re Aedificatoria and interview with Alfons Alt
- Series Manipulated Memories by Rafael Tanaka Monzo
.Cahier 03b - 50 pages - Cahier belge.
- Editorial "Tout n'est pas rose au pays des flamands" by Jean Fournier
- Series Fuck You by Jean-Marc Chapa
- Series Sauvage / Limen by Katlijn Blanchaert
- Text "L'épineuse question de l'image et du texte dans le livre photographique" by Annakarin Quinto
.Cahier 03c - 50 pages - Cyanotypes.
- Editorial "Anna Atkins - Le bleu des origines" by Pierre Audebert
- Series Suscrofa Domesticus by Emmanuel Ferrand
- Text "Etat de corps" by Sabrina Biancuzzi
- Series Bleu and text by Davy Jourget
- Series Out of the blue by Irène de Groot and text by Brigitte David
- Series Tamil Nadu and interview with Rémi Guerrin
The magazine is made of 3 separate softcover (stapled) books / booklets, held together by a bellyband of heavy-stock paper.
162 pages - Softcovers
Format : 22 x 25.5 cm
New - Mint condition except for possible production imperfections (slightly split corners on the binding side)
.Sold out.The project of this book, co-sponsored by the ICP (International Center of Photography, New York), the "Photobooks" Facebook group and the Tokyo Institute of Photography, was to ask 10 people who are authorities in the photobook genre to select each 10 American photobooks published after 1987.The result is a rich catalogue of photobooks, some...
.Last copy.10 curators from the photography and photobook world each choose 10 Japanese books they feel important in the history of the medium, and comment on their choices... with a lot of illustrations.Edited by Matthew Carson, Michael Lang, Russet Lederman and Olga Yatskevich. Published by "10×10 Photobooks" in association with ICP (International...
Publisher's presentation : "The issue #0 of our artist magazine featuring the work of 8 artists we love."First issue of a new "magazine" presented as a Leporello. On one side, 8 photographs by 8 different artists : Michele Tagliaferri, Lieko Shiga, Bernardita Morello, Gregory Halpern, Marten Lange, Miren Pastor, Ricardo Cases and Go Itami. On the back, a...
The texts (articles & interviews) in this new magazine about photography are in French only. Halogénure Nb 01, the Content : - Cahier 01A (68 pages) : Éditorial, Portfolio & Entretien Gabrielle Duplantier, Portfolio "Unsung Song of a City" de Gilles Roudière, Portfolio "Trapped" de Stéphane Charpentier - Cahier 01B (32 pages) : Portfolio "F8...
The texts (articles & interviews) in this magazine about photography are in French only. Presentation of this second issue of Halogénure: "Pour ce nouveau numéro, nous avons choisi de déjouer les attentes et de vous proposer des thématiques axées sur le reportage, la rencontre et l’onirisme. Ce second opus est donc composé d’un cahier documentaire qui...